Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My Summer Goals


I decided to break this up into several posts, mainly to help me with my first goal listed! If I try to conquer all of my goals in one post I may never hit that 'Publish' button!! So, here are a few of my goals for this summer~~~



 I know I have barely posted for the last year plus, but I am a share-a-holic, as my banner says, so I'm back and going to post a bunch this summer! I know that I missed out on a few linky parties that I was interested in but want to post later on Forever in 1st's 'My Teacher Always Says' linky.  I plan to share 2-3 goals each time I post until I've shared them all! :-)




 For Christmas our family got a Wii.  We have several of the 'Just Dance' discs and my goal is to do at least two dances per day.  I've had a fair start since school got out (last day was June 6th) Maybe by the end of summer it will be up to 3 or 4 a day! :)  It seems like the only exercise that will be fun for me and stay interesting since they have so many songs.  My kids love doing it with me which is a plus too!


I am seriously bummed about Google's decision to end Google Reader!!!!  Now the AMAZING thing is that right at this second my Google Reader says I have 0 unread posts. Now that may not seem like a big deal to you, but for months and months and MONTHS it has read 1000+...I've spent the last several days scrolling through them all.  I follow a TON of blogs including a couple of couponing/money saving blogs that post dozens and dozens of times a DAY.

You may think, 'Great..your at 0, mission accomplished!' but I've highlighted that nice little star on 100s of posts...planning to go back and carefully read or at least not just give it a quick once over. 

So, now the task is to get through as many as possible and download, click on the link, or 'pin' what caught my eye!!

I do have all my blogs I'm following transferred over to Bloglovin, and I'm sure I will adjust...I'm just wish someone could order 'a stay of execution' for poor Google Reader!! 

That's it for now...more goals coming soon! 
Oh, one more quick one that I'm going to do right now...time to update my profile!  It still says I'm in my 23rd year of teaching...I just finished my 25th year!!!

1 comment:

  1. So happy to have found your blog! Sounds like some great goals :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips