Friday, June 28, 2013

Five for Friday!

Happy Friday All! :-)

I can't believe there are already 133 teachers linked up on Five for Friday!  Here's mine...
I am so excited to be able to check one thing off of my summer goals list!! I have checked all of the teacher blog buttons below to see that they are all valid links and that they are the most current button.  I found a few that weren't functioning right and let the blogger know...hopefully those will be working right soon! Please let me know if I'm missing your button...I'd love to add it! :)

 Today is my 11th Anniversary! :-)   <3  I am so very blessed to have Jim as my husband.  We are going to spend a few nights off by ourselves...no major plans except to visit with my best friend & her family...it's been several years since we've visited.

Through the Fourth of July we are visiting with my brother & his family in Sacramento, California. (My sister is up here right now too!)  Although it was a long day in the car yesterday...about 8 hours!...the kids are having a blast being with their cousins.  
Andrew, Cousin Dylan, Sieanna, Cousin Cameron
Sister-in-law Erin, Me, Sister Julie
The kids will stay here while Jim & I take off for two nights.  Erin, my 'cool beans' sister-in-law & I have been having fun looking up ideas on pinterest & visiting!

 My nephew Dylan just finished 2nd grade and he did this AMAZING  book report.  It is for Shark vs. Train.



  The teacher told them that they needed to use a cylindrical container such as a coffee can or oatmeal container (that's what Dylan used) and decorate it as a character from the story.  Inside they needed four strips telling about the character.



Dylan choose all of the supplies (Danimal Drinkable Yogurt container, M & M minis container, lids, etc.) for Train...mom just helped with gluing and doing Train's eyes! I love, love, LOVE it!!



 As I was 'oooohhing & aaaaahhing' over Dylan's book report my sister-in-law, Erin said, 'Let me show you what he made for Cub Scouts!' Once again Aunt Nancy was impressed!




Have a great week!













1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! We share the same anniversary day, except mine is my 5th anniversary.

    Wow! I love your nephews train. It looks like you have a really creative family :).

    Stephanie
    The Learning Chambers

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips