Saturday, November 29, 2014

Week of Giving Thanks...S is for...& Inspiration in the Workroom!

I have enjoyed this week of linking up with Blog Hoppin for their Week of Giving Thanks!  Click on older posts at the bottom if you missed what I am thankful for beginning with T, H, A, N, & K!
Today is S...
I am so very blessed to be this amazing girl's mom!  She is smart, energetic, talented, kind, goofy, genuine, and has a wonderful heart! {she chose the point [ballet] shoe font for her name above :-)}
I have so many great printable posters and I know I can always use inspiring words, so I have put them up in our teacher workroom...I plan to keep adding to it as I find more inspiring words!

Don't forget TpT is having a sale Monday & Tuesday!!! Click on this poster below to join or just see what others have as favorite products they have purchased or have on their wishlists!!!

Have a blessed weekend!


2 comments:

  1. I love the motivational quotes!! I am a really big lover of quotes and I should be posting more in my work space at school and home. Thanks for the reminders! Also, love the idea of the 3, 2, 1 linky - I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by Alex! I still have a lot more to put up...I have a ton in my computer!...If you don't already know of Shannon at Sweet Blessings & Technology Rocks. Seriously you need to see her printables!
      Thanks,
      Nancy

      Delete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips