Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving, N is for New Beginnings, Turkey Disguises, & 3, 2, 1 SALE! Linky!



Happy Thanksgiving to all!  It has been a good day, I hope it has been for you as well.  We did not have the money this year to travel to extended family, but went to our favorite local diner and had a great meal.


Every year my class does a Turkey Disguise project. These are some of the 'Not a Turkeys'...The speech bubble begins with, "I am NOT a turkey, I'm a..."  I think the kids did a great job!  I got this idea years ago at www.proteacher.net.  I wish I knew what wonderful teacher to give credit to, but I have no idea who first shared this idea!



Once again I am linking up with Blog Hoppin's Week of Giving Thanks!
Today is N...
I am thankful for New Beginnings!  Each day is a new start, each year we begin again, & every spring I am considering what I will try the next school year.  Every day we have the opportunity to have a fresh start, how refreshing is that! {I look forward to seeing what other bloggers came up with for N! :)}

Please join me for a TpT Sale Linky...click on the image below to go to the post about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips