Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Whole Brain Teaching Webinar!


I copied this from my email.  I don't know if I'll be able to watch it tonight, but I thought I'd share it with all of you.  I love Whole Brain Teaching!!!
Thanks, Nancy
Nervous About Student Scores
On State Tests?  
Watch WBT TV!

Please don’t miss our next program, “Prove It!”  Discover WBT’s powerful, new game that raises student scores on state tests!


Whole Brain Teaching Live
“Prove It!” 
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
5 PM Paific and Mountain
7 PM Central
8 PM Eastern

To view the program, click on the link atWholeBrainTeaching.com


Free!  Free!  Free!

Yes, you read that right.  Like almost everything at Whole Brain Teaching, this program won't cost you zip.
Got questions?  Email me directly at ChrisBiffle@WholeBrainTeaching.com

Power to the Teachers!
Chris Biffle
Director, Whole Brain Teachers of America

1 comment:

  1. Oh darn! I missed it! I haven't had a chance to get onto blogger since last Sunday! Oh well, I am using the whole brain teaching for the first time this year and L-O-V-E it! Sometimes I find myself saying to my family, "Class, class..." They just give me weird looks!
    Tessa
    Spotlight on Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips