Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Yes, I am a Blog-a-holic!! (I'm not in Denial, but I Don't Want to be Cured!)

I am fully admitting that I am a Blog-a-holic!  Now I KNOW I'm not alone!  A new blog started just a few days agoTeacher Blog Addict and it already has over 200 followers!  I can't tell you their exact statistics, because the followers button isn't working.  I already had almost all of the blogs they are following in Google Reader and/or my sidebar.  My sidebar isn't finished yet. I'm still trying to categorize all the blogs I'm following.  I have about 90 kindergarten blogs that I haven't moved over and around 30-40 that I'm not sure of grade level or are multigrade level.  Hopefully I'll have it all figured out very soon.  Here's the blog I referred to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips