Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My First Linky Party!

This is my first 'Linky Party' It is about your top 7 favorite (NON TEACHING RELATED)things.
1. My wonderful family!
My husband Jim (our 9th anniversary is coming up in June), my stepson Tyler 14, my son Andrew 11, and my daughter Sieanna 7. My husband also has two grown children Nina & Joel. Each of them have a little girl Hayden 2 1/2, Isabel 2 months.

2. My Church/Church Family/Relationship with the Lord
Yep, I know I'm sort of cheating, but they're very connected. I am blessed to be a part of a great church that teaches God's Word, and the people there are like family. They help my relationship with the Lord to grow. I am thankful for the blessings we have!
3. TEA!
Hot, iced, black, green, white, herbal, chai, flavored, with milk, Chinese...you name it I love it! I almost always have some kind of tea with me!
4. Scrapbooking, card making, paper crafting
I love Close to my Heart products, papers, embellishments...and more! I just wish I could get more done! (there's never enough time to squeeze everything in) I have so many layouts in my head, now if I can just get them into my scrapbook! :)
5. Karen Kingsbury's Books!
In the last year I've read about twenty of her books! She brings her characters to life so well! I look forward to reading many, many more of her books!
6. Reality Shows! Specifically American Idol (loving this season!), Celebrity Rehab, Secret Millionare, Undercover Boss, & Next Food Network Star! (Our fav. non-reality CHUCK!)
7. TALKING!!!
I'm right now asking my husband about that! (He said I love sleep, sleep, sleep) After my first year teaching my principal (with affection thank goodness) said in a meeting that "Miss Frey has lots of energy, and most of it comes out of her mouth!" My daughter's comment about what things I love--'your phone!'


Thanks Persnickety Pickles http://persnicketypickles.blogspot.com/ for the opportunity to share with others what I love! {Note: this blog no longer exists [12/31/14]}

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips