Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Wows! on Wednesday~Proud Mom; More Goodies for the Class; & Dictionaries!

I think one 'Wow' could have been me blogging 3 weeks in a row!  I LOVE Doodle Bugs' Five for Friday, but Friday I am usually wiped out or busy with working in the snack bar at the football games, going to the movies, or just relaxing with my family & then the weekends just seem to fly by so I am not very consistent with posting.  I came up with this "{3} Wows! on Wednesday" for me...to focus on the positives and have just a few things to share...if I have even one comment expressing any interest {or hear on Social Media} I will make it a Linky next Wednesday, if not, it will just keep me going! :D


My first Wow! is a Mom Wow...last night my son was recognized at our district board meeting for having a perfect score last spring on his California High School Exit Exam...today my daughter received 2 grade level awards, one for Band & the other for Humanities, as well as awards for scoring Advanced in Math & At Standard in Language Arts...I am so proud of both of them and the choices they are making!


Yes, I have received more goodies from NAEIR, if you haven't checked them out click on the picture below to check out their site.  I wasn't sure what the upper left hand items were~I thought they were textured paper, but they are work making textures with clay...teacher twist~great for crayon rubbings!! There are 20 sheets of the Angry Bird stickers & Hello Kitty stickers, 40 smelly erasers, & 80 pink erasers...oh, this site is addicting!

My last Wow! is one that I am very grateful for...for over 9 years Rotary Club has given every third grader in our district a dictionary of his or her own!  This year they also gave all of the fifth graders a Thesaurus!  Thank you Rotary!!
Now, a bonus...today was our Costume parade...

 I could resist adding this picture of my grandson from Sunday...he has my heart!
 Thanks! Have a great rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips