Thursday, January 1, 2015

January Currently




It is January 1st...and yet I am # 224!!!!  Yes, her Currently is super~duper popular!!!

Listening~I let my daughter choose a movie...Beauty & the Beast it is!1...I am going to go over & watch with her & finish this when the movie is over! :D

Loving~I had decided that my 'One Small Word' for 2015 would be SEEK.  This morning Shannon from Technology Rocks. Seriously. & Sweet Blessings shared a printable she made for her word along with a verse to go with it.  She offered to make them for friends on Facebook....well, I set off to read several different verses with seek & decided upon Psalm 70:4...here is the printable she made for me!!!  {Feeling VERY blessed!}


Thinking~so nice to have a new year...a new start...a new beginning...seems like at a beginning ANYTHING is possible!

Wanting~Okay, I have enjoyed time with family & some down time at home...just thinking Monday is going to come too quickly!

Needing~A year ago I completely gave up on getting out a Christmas letter & just decided to do a New Year's Letter...it isn't finished :(  need to get it out tomorrow or Saturday!

Yes~I was so blessed to go to the 1st TpT Conference & I plan to go back this year!

Maybe~I would love to go on a mission trip...money is beyond a challenge in my life, but if God wants me to go, I know He will provide!

I Wish~ my TpT would take off...I know I still have a LOT of work to do, but I want to see things move forward!

2 comments:

  1. Glad I found your blog through the linky! I just started my TpT store in October and have so much to learn. Good luck with everything!
    Teaching, Love, Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Princess! Good luck to you as well!
      Thanks,
      Nancy

      Delete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips