Monday, December 22, 2014

Just a Quick Fun Post!

Hi all...just a quick post today, a few fun videos & some additions to my classroom!


I found the cutest Youtube video...a teacher redid Taylor Swift's Shake it Off just for teachers...I so related to "Sub plans I hate to make"!!!




Since that one put me in a good mood, I decided to look up other teacher parodies....here are some of my favorites that I found:

                  
                


This last month a had some changes in my room...I like using chart paper for notes & anchor charts, but it has been a challenge to find magnets that will hold it up. {I like to keep the whole pad so the pen doesn't bleed through onto the white board} When I saw these at the store I figured they were worth a try...so far so good!


I found this tape at the 99 Cent Only store & gave my file cabinets a bit of a makeover! You can see I am still finishing the green one!


 Our librarian has 5 of these 'Big Joe' seats in the library...the kids love them and they are really well made...I love that they are in the form of a chair & stay that way, much better than the traditional bean bag chair...for right now I am using it, but I plan to use it as an incentive for my students...just haven't figured out what the criteria will be to sit on it!...they were $25 at Walmart, normally $40!


Hope to be blogging soon...there are some fun linkies I would like to join!
Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips