Sunday, August 25, 2013

1st Week of School, My Room, What I Made! & Mini Me!!!

I have finished my 1st week of school, and it was a wonderful week with the kiddos!  I have been so busy these last few weeks...I have so much I want to share with you!  First pictures of MY kids first day of school...can't believe they are as old as they are...time flies!






I had a parent who took pictures of each of the children for me with my '1st day of 3rd grade' frame.  Right now I have 34 children...whoa!...but this group has been WONDERFUL so far...last year was a VERY challenging group & we spent most of the year in rows {YUCK!!}...this year YIPPIE...back to groups!!! :-D


For 2 years I have wanted to make stools out of the 5 gallon buckets...I have made 4 so far...here are a few pictures...
I also made over my two stools in my room...I DO love that staple gun! I used Scotch's colored masking tape for the legs on the one stool...didn't have the tape or time to do the other one that way!


Here are a few more pictures of my classroom...more to come soon...I hope!





Our school got rid of several small trash cans and gave us this one mondo trash can... :-( ...oh well...in the upper left of this board I have my 'In this class we...' poster I made through Vistaprint.

This poster from Vistaprint didn't look that great...it was dirty and had tape marks all over it, so I just cut out the elements from it & stuck each of those up...actually like it better this way! :-)

Here is a close up of the Love & Logic poster.



On my fire extinguisher box are the girls & boys restroom passes...magnetic frames...tried acrylic frames last year early in the year but they got busted...this has worked much better...on the picture below are the girls & boys hand sanitizers... they leave them on their desk when they sign out for the restroom.





More pictures to come!!!

I am SUPER DUPER THRILLED with my 'mini me' by 'The Library Fox'!!!!!! It was worth EVERY penny!! Now I just need to research how to redo my 'signature' at the bottom of my posts!!
Have a great week everyone...I will try to post again soon!!



2 comments:

  1. I am currently looking to rent a room in Middle River. Preferably in a private home but will consider other options. Need to be near public transportation to travel to work on Eastern Ave. Please contact me room to rent.

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips