Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Power of Prayer--Prayers Needed

I have to run to pick my daughter up from dance, but I've got to get this posted first.  I believe in the power of prayer.  There is a teacher, family, school, and community that need our prayers.  Katie, 'The Queen of the First Grade Jungle" has a student on life support, his triplet sister passed away and the third triplet is in critical condition, baby sister & mother are in fair condition. They were in a serious car accident yesterday.  Please lift them up in prayer!
http://queenofthefirstgradejungle.blogspot.com/2011/05/prayers.html#comments

More later when I'm home...

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! I will add them to my prayers! So sorry to hear this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just awful. I will certainly pray for them.

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips