Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Donalyn Miller 7 Question Linky Party!


Thank you to Beth at Thinking of Teaching for having this linky party.  I enjoyed reading Donalyn's answers and I look forward to reading everyone else's too! Join us!


1) What is your favourite book (or series) from childhood?
I have always loved the Chronicles of Narnia Series!
2) What is your favourite book (or series) now?
Karen Kingsbury's Baxter Family Series...Still have the 'Take One' series to read.
3) What is your opinion of e-readers?
Can't afford one right now...we'll see in time!
4) Finish this sentence: "On Sundays I like to..."
Go to church with my family, go out to lunch, and rest in the afternoon.
5) Describe yourself in 5 words!
Wow! What do I say...A Christian Mom, Wife, & Teacher (I'm not counting the & since it is a symbol!!!)
6) Hardcover or paperback? Why?
Usually paperback...cost
7) Coffee or Tea?
TEA, TEA, TEA!!!!!!  I do NOT like coffee, not coffee ice cream or candy or the smell.  Tea I have multiple times a day; hot, iced, black, green, white, herbal, flavored...just about any kind!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, we are SO alike except for the tea part, give me COFFEE, need my java in the morning!

    http://thirdgradethinkers8.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips