Monday, November 23, 2015

Edtech Summit~Temecula & a Holiday Meme




Edtech Summit~Temecula~Great Way to Start the Break!

I started my Thanksgiving Break by attending a Google Summit...it was WONDERFUL!!!  I was so inspired by every session & the timing couldn't have been better since when we return next Monday we will begin using the Chromebooks our school just purchased! {my class will have the cart Monday, Tuesday, & every other Wednesday}
I forgot to add the video of Be More Dog!


One of the reasons this weekend was so fantastic is this group of ladies!  I have taught or am teaching 3rd with all of them...one is now an AP for several of our elementary schools and the other two are looping 3/4, so I will have each one as a teammate every other year.  We learned from each other & enjoyed learning, laughing, & eating together!  Speaking of eating...

The first night we ate at a Thai restaurant and the bowl you see in front of me is what I couldn't finish {no fridge in the hotel room} I had wonderful, large Spring Rolls first & was shocked when the soup was brought to the table, it seriously could have fed a family of 5! On the way home we went to PFChang...wow! Shown is my fortune cookie...I have so many projects in my 'For TpT' folder, maybe with the break I will get a few 'Store Ready'
A highlight for me was getting the chance to meet and spend time with Vicky from Teaching and Much Moore!  Once I had looked through her Instagram I felt we would connect...many things in common...she was a delight & I look forward to meeting up with her again in the future!

This is my ADORABLE grandson, & Yes, I am biased!! His mom gave me permission to create & share this Meme! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips